|Date Posted||9th January 2019|
Motor - Technician
|Salary||£11.00 per hour|
Our client based in Sheffield are looking to recruit an Automotive Electrical Technician. (Sorry we would love to give the name of the company but due to confidentiality we can't just yet).
The successful applicant will aspire to be a proactive member of the team in both workshop and site-based repairs, delivering efficient and effective, professional solutions supported by outstanding customer service.
Requirements and Main Duties of the position:
- Diagnostic Testing Equipment Trained.
- Diagnose and perform repairs to a wide and varied range of vehicles and plant.
- Installation of ancillary equipment
- In possession of your own tools.
- Capable of working alone or as part of a team.
- Fully conversant with the safe operation of workshop equipment and the overhaul and repair of vehicle electrical systems.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3 Automotive Electrics
- 5 years working in a similar role. (Preferred).
- Testing electrical components. (Desirable).
- Computer literate. (Desirable).
- A full driving licence. (Essential).
- A proven track record. (Desirable).
- Monday to Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm
To the successful candidate, we offer a secure future, modern facilities, a supportive working environment, competitive pay rate, career development opportunities and the benefit of working for a forward thinking, highly respected company.
Send your CV in confidence to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
'If you have a good job you have a good life'.
- Automotive Electrical Technician posted about 1 month ago.