|Date Posted||6th February 2020|
Motor - Technician
aka Recruitment are working with one of our partnered clients in recruiting an experienced Diagnostic Technician in Preston.
Our client is seeking a qualified Diagnostic Vehicle Technician to help support in providing a high qualify and efficient vehicle service to their customers. The right candidate will be required to work as part of a team whilst reporting to the Workshop Controller - this will give you chance to put your technical expertise to use and solve complex technical issues as well as developing your current skills even further.
- Complete scheduled vehicle servicing under the manufacturers guidelines
- Undertake diagnostic activities to identify causes and solutions for their customers vehicle issues
- Conduct electronic visual health checks (eHVC) on all vehicles and provide comprehensive support with expert advice and recommendations for their customers
- Liaise directly with customers and service advisors, providing outstanding customer service
- Ensure vehicle servicing activities are completed in a safe and high quality manner, in line with both internal and manufacturer requirements
- Take part ongoing training and development to ensure product and service knowledge is up to date
Essential Skills/Experience Required:
- Level 3 Qualified
- Full UK driving license
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A strong customer service focus with the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
- Outstanding organisation and time management skills with the ability to work to deadlines
To be considered for this role, please email your CV to - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experienced Diagnostic Technician posted about 1 year ago.