|Company Name||aka Recruitment|
|Date Posted||5th February 2020|
Motor - Management
Aka Recruitment is working with a newly partnered client whose headquarters are situated in Doncaster. This highly popular and well-known company is looking to acquire a Fleet Maintenance Controller to strengthen its already strong and professional team.
Job Duties include:
- Fleet Management system data input
- Creation and checking of Commercial Vehicle maintenance schedules in line with operator licence obligations
- Contractor performance monitoring including charges, MOT pass rates and compliance etc
- Managing and distributions of national stocks/spares
- Creation, process and review of cost reports and fuel management reports
- Experienced HGV mechanic or vehicle engineer either NVQ or City and Guilds
- Recent experience in HGV/Motor vehicle repair industry
- Working knowledge of the commercial vehicle industry
- Experience with cost control, being a team player and being commercially aware
This is a very unique and a hands-on, busy role however you will be rewarded with a brilliant salary basic as well as other company benefits. If you think you have the skills and want to work for the flagship company in its field, please apply and you will be contacted within 24 hours.
Please send a CV in confidence to Beth@a-ka.co.uk
- Fleet Controller posted 12 months ago.