|Company Name||Aka Recruitment|
|Date Posted||6th May 2020|
We are delighted to announce that we have a fantastic opportunity for a Pharmacist to join our clients team in Bognor Regis.
You will be a qualified pharmacist, working alongside a highly experienced team of staff in a well organised environment.
Previous experience working in a community pharmacy is desirable in addition to having a drive to improve service levels.
- Prepare medicines by following prescriptions issued by medical doctors and other health professionals.
- Advises health professionals on the selection and appropriate use of medicines.
- Highlights a drug’s potential side effects, identifies harmful interactions with other drugs and assesses the suitability of treatments for patients with particular health conditions.
- Checks that recommended doses are not being exceeded and that instructions are understood by patients.
- Ensures that drugs and medicines are in good supply and are stored properly.
Customer service is at the heart of what we do, this opportunity gives you the chance to be a stand out member of the community.