|Company Name||aka Recruitment|
|Date Posted||1st May 2020|
Motor - Technician
aka Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced MOT Tester and Technician to join our exclusive client in York
Job Duties Include:
- Carrying out all work completely and effectively whilst adhering to manufacturer's schedule times to maintain efficiency.
- To undergo maintenance, service and repairs on motor vehicles to the highest standard.
- Record details of work completed and diagnosis undertaken.
- Working within an organised and safe environment
- MOT Testing of a range of vehicles and brands
- Servicing, repairing and building of engines
- Full Driving Licence
- Fully qualified at Level 3 (NVQ or City And Guilds)
- Own Tools
- Minimum 5 Years experience within the Technician Role
- Proven knowledge and experience of building engines
MOT Tester is not essential for this role but would be highly advantageou. This is a great opportunity to earn a fantastic salary basic, depending on experience, as well as working with an excellent management team that will not only guide you but will develop your skills and progress you as a Technician. For more information on this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org